Sunday, June 29, 2008

Holy Comic Books Batman!

So hey, I love drawing, who would have thought it? Not me for sure but this writing and drawing gig is really taking my imagination to a new level. I have the fever and I am running with it. I've finished five comics and have six more penciled waiting for the ink and many others in the developement stage. I really have learned a lot doing all of this and I think it will prove to be a good fun thing for this year of productions. Once the equipment comes in I'll start with animation so the world may enjoy my twisted sense of humor. Love to all. I'll post some of the books up sometime when I get a chance to find my scanner.

No comments:

Z History

Z in the Middle began in 1999 as a small theater group. In 2004 our first film script was complete. By 2006, shooting began on one of many short films. Last year we worked on films, conventions, comics and classes. 2011 is dedicated to creating many new comic titles, independent films and growing the company.

Production History