Thursday, February 12, 2009

Artastica by Sarazann - A New Instruction Blog

Since I am teaching classes I thought it would be a good idea to create a site specifically for the classes, students and anyone else interested in what I do all day. You can visit the site for schedule, lesson plans and tips. I hope the site will help my students, I know it helps me a great deal. so go on by and scope it out for me. Leave me some constructive criticism for changes I should make. Thanks so much.

Artastica

No comments:

Z History

Z in the Middle began in 1999 as a small theater group. In 2004 our first film script was complete. By 2006, shooting began on one of many short films. Last year we worked on films, conventions, comics and classes. 2011 is dedicated to creating many new comic titles, independent films and growing the company.

Production History